It does not matter how small a role you had in Les Mis you will have your own tumblr fandom
The national guardsman
#creepy old man in front of lamarque’s house #clearly checking enjolras out
It’s a three hour movie and we go nuts over minor characters
Have we forgotten about the #fierce beggar with the carrots?
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
Get up and leave // E.E (via be-fearless-brave-and-kind)
Love this so much
Great. Let’s dichotomize young women into thoughtful/vapid and intelligent/stupid because, you know, that does insecure young women a lot of good, I’m sure, and totally ignores the complexities of BEING A PERSON and HAVING DIFFERENT INTERESTS. Thank you, John Green.
how many “take me to the museum and make out with me” posts can y’all make like damn you’re horny and pretentious we get it
I want to write an alternative version of Romeo and Juliet where instead of being a little ponce and trying to work things out for himself, Romeo asks his smarter friends what to do about the whole thing and Benvolio and Mercutio come up with the world’s greatest plan:
I only asked to be convinced. My walk through the village convinced me.
Jason Momoa for Men’s Health UK October issue (x)
JFC. This is basically porn for most people I know, I imagine. It’s nearly porn for me and I’m a lesbian.
This is an interesting shoot for a men’s fitness magazine…